Revo Hub is a network of 400 young professionals and new entrants to the retail property community, stewarded by a committee of dedicated individuals from a myriad of industries.
The Hub is a social and business network within the Revo community which represents and promotes the adoption of new ideas, themes and oppportunities within the retail property sector.
The key mission of Revo Hub is to promote:
This is through:
- Hosting networking and social events throughout the year
- Seminars, roundtables and other events
- Thoughtful representation and integration of Revo Hub members into the wider Revo remit and placemaking industry
- The Rising Star award that celebrates talent and innovation and emerging voices in placemaking
- The Revo Mentoring programme that encourages our members to connect, learn and grow!
Thanks to our fantastic Revo Hub Syndicate Partners:
Interested in aligning your business with our Revo Hub activity and supporting young professionals in the real estate and placemaking industry? Join our Syndicate - find out more here!
Should you have any questions for this committee then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cadogan Estates Limited
Ellandi Management Ltd
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
M&G Real Estate
Bay Media Ltd.
Leslie Jones Architecture