Place Makers 2020 is our brand new format event created to truly reflect our dynamic and ever-changing industry.
Our focus is crystal clear.
Place Makers 2020 will be all about: Insight. Learning. Networking. And vitally, bringing Local Authorities, players from residential, co-working spaces, healthcare, retirement living, logistics, student accommodation and more to forge new relationships, creating deals and long-term financial stability.
Place Makers 2020
- 2 packed days:
- Wednesday 16 September open from 14.00 until 19.00 including keynote address, exhibition and unique welcome party in the hall.
- Thursday 17 September open from 08.00 until 17.00 including exhibition, keynotes, panel debates and campfire sessions.
- Designed to make the most of your investment with just one (optional) night required for accommodation.
- Competitively priced (especially if you are a member): Revo Members Priority rate: held at just £395 if booked by 24.4.20
- Under 30? Lucky you. Attend for just £99.
- Accessible ready-built exhibition packages from just £4,999 (definitely no hammers or nails required)!
- Content for our seminar programme will be rich, diverse and inspiring.
- Exhibition format will merge seamlessly in to the programme reflecting the dynamic changes and collaborative ways of working for our community.
- 16 hours CPD in the bag for attending!
Place Makers 2020. Book now for the UK’s placemaking event, uniquely providing enhanced networking and connection opportunities for our community.
Time to say thank you!
To our team of volunteers and supporters who give their time to help us power Place Makers 2020. We recognise the time and effort it takes to help us shape this event, the success of which allows us to invest in research, education, and training, government relations and improving standards for our community and the wonderful industry in which we all work. Here’s to you!