The retail property industry has been buffeted by events often beyond our control. We need to react constructively and positively to these challenges.
Revo Manchester 2020 is all about re-purposing places. New ideas. New players. New solutions. And finding new ways of working and engaging with all parts of the industry in order to plot the way to more dynamic, mixed-use solutions.
Why attend? No other event of its kind in the UK gives you:
- Face-to-face meetings with decision makers from 1000+ influential companies across our sector.
- An inspiring first class insight and debate platform, supporting professional development and learning. Attending this event qualifies you for 16 hours CPD!
- Competitively priced and accessible to our whole community. Tickets from only £395 and occupiers attend for free!
- Lucky enough to be under 30? Then attend for only £99!
- An online meeting tool, assisting the pre planning of meetings and new connections.
- Cost effective ready-built exhibition packages. Prices start from only £4,999. No hammers or nails required!
- Regional location provides for a captive audience and maximum networking opportunities.
A truly unique opportunity in the UK market.
We don't do it alone.
We continue to build on the successes of previous events and look to ways to deliver future events that are even more relevant, serving the needs of and attracting a greater number and broader spectrum of industry professionals. And we could not do this alone!
We want to say a big thank you to our team of volunteers and supporters who give their time to help us achieve this. We recognise the amount of time and effort it takes to help us shape this event, the success of which allows us to invest in research, education and training, government relations and improving standards for the industry we serve and represent.