To book, email
Disability and the shopping experience challenge
1. How do you increase the number of disabled people (and their families) coming into your centre and give them a comparable experience to all?
2. How do you influence what your tenants do to become more Disability Confident?
Revo South and Purple are running a three-hour workshop to equip Shopping Centre Managers to meet the challenge. The workshop will be highly interactive, practical with resources for participants to take away.
You will come away from the day with real actions to make a real difference at your centre.
• Accessible websites - What does this look like for our industry?
• Top Tips - Where are the low hanging fruit that we can all tackle in the coming months?
• Customer Surveys & Feedback - How to engage with this important customer group.
This includes a full presentation, free parking at The Treaty Centre, networking opportunities and a sandwich lunch.