This event has already taken place.
For any enquiries please email
or call +44 (0)20 7227 3458
Shopping and accessing entertainment come high on disabled people’s list of challenging experiences and we want to support our members in this endeavour. Hear from five major charities on how you can help make visitor experiences less challenging for disabled people.
- Mike Adams OBE from Purple, Help Me Spend My Money Campaign who will talk through retail and from a pan disability point of view
- Guide Dogs – discussing new toolkit for business on sight impairment and will hold mini training sessions on sight loss
- Crohn's and Colitis – will provide a focus on hidden disabilities
- BITC – explaining the ACE programme which supports employers to employ more disabled people.
- Daniel Cadey, Autism Access Development Manager, The National Autistic Society - Focus on the difficulties autistic people experience in retail spaces