Rising Star Award.
Our Gold Awards Rising Star category recognises young professionals under the age of 30 who demonstrate passion, innovation and commitment to energising and driving progress in the retail property and placemaking industry.
Who are we looking for?
The recipient will have made an outstanding contribution either to a specific project or across the wider sector throughout the last year. Whether from the disciplines of ownership, development, investment, occupancy, agency or consultancy, we want to hear about our industry’s talent pipeline and those showing real promise as our next wave of industry leaders! We’re looking for those who:
- Has the potential to be a role model in their business or sector
- Strives to achieve success and results
- Gives back or inspires other
- Is recognised by others as having the potential to become a future leader in their industry
- Giving back
- All nominations will be reviewed and scored 1-5 across the three points of criteria
- Nominees achieving the top 5-6 scores will be entered in to the shortlist for judging
- The shortlist will be debated and a winner decided by our panel of industry experts that make our Rising Star Award Committee – supporting the Gold Award’s Jury and hand-picked specifically to judge this award
Award winner presentation:
Our shortlisted nominees will be invited as a guest to the Revo Annual Dinner on Wednesday 5 December at the Grosvenor House Hotel where our Rising Star Award winner will be announced as part of this year’s Gold Awards presentation.