This event has already taken place.
For any enquiries please email
or call +44 (0)20 7227 4480
Improving wellbeing in the workplace by changing attitudes towards mental health problems.
We have the following speakers lined up:
Sarah Restall, Employer Engagement Manager – Time to Change
Silvana Martin, Health and Wellbeing Leader – Laing O’Rourke
James Crawford – Lionheart Ambassador
Aims of the roundtable:
- Understand why addressing mental health in the workplace is important
- Hear practical examples of how other organisations have addressed mental ill health in the workplace
- Offer at least one way to approach addressing mental health problems in the workplace through the Time to Change campaign
- Demonstrate value for money and ROI when engaging with the agenda and creating inclusive working and retail spaces
- Enhance good practice overall
- Encourage networking and idea sharing in order to approach improving attitudes to mental health across organisations