Up to 4 hours CPD
- Understand why addressing mental health in the workplace is important
- See practical examples of how other organisations have addressed mental ill health in the workplace
- Offer at least one way to approach addressing mental health problems in the workplace through the Time to Change campaign.
- Demonstrate value for money and ROI when engaging with the agenda and creating inclusive working and retail spaces
- Enhance good practice overall.
- Encourage networking and idea sharing in order to approach improving attitudes to mental health across organisations
Setting the scene - understanding the current landscape of how ill mental health impacts in the workplace.
10:00 Case study 1
Presentation by property sector lead on their journey of addressing mental health in the workplace
10:30 Shared experience - ambassador to share their experience
11:00 Case study 2
Presentation by Harrow Council
12:00 Shared experience - ambassador to share their experience
12:15 Time To Change Employer Pledge
12:50 Closing remarks
Member Early Bird: £99
Open to the public/Non-Member Early Bird: £149
Revo Hub: £35
Early Bird rates expire Tuesday 31 October.
*All prices are exclusive of VAT.