If you're interested in attending this course, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7227 4480
Up to 14 hours of CPD available.
Raising the standard of retail property marketing.
A unique two day marketing training programme, designed specifically for retail property professionals.
If you have some marketing experience under your belt and want to take the next step in your career then this training is perfect for you.
Developed from the Marketing Metrics for Shopping Centres – A Best Practice Guide, this course will enhance your understanding of effective retail property marketing.
You will learn to...
- Target marketing activities more effectively to deliver maximum ROI
- Understand what to measure and how to implement measurement
- Create a marketing plan and budget aligned to business objectives
- Engage and network with other industry experts
- Work on case studies and best practice from other sectors including hospitality, leisure, venues, etc
- ...and more!
Developing a marketing strategy
Market research, budgets and measurement metrics, ROI
Writing the plan, brief and evaluation criteria
Creative and media
Events and promotions
Digital and social media
Each module will include class discussion, models and tools, reference to the Marketing Metrics report, best practice and case study group exercise.
Member Early Bird: £599
Standard Member: £650
Open to the public/Non-member: £800
Fees include accommodation and dinner on Day 1, refreshments and lunch on both days and full training materials.
*Exclusive of vat.