Conditions of Entry.
The following terms and conditions apply for 2019.
Terms and Conditions.
(Applicable for the following categories: Business-to-Business Marketing, Cause Related Marketing, Events, Strategic Marketing Campaign, and Tactical Marketing Communications)
- Applications will be accepted for schemes developed in the UK, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- The activities for submission will need to have been completed and delivered between 1 July 2017 and 30 January 2019.
- Entries must relate to a recognised shopping destination, town/city centre, retail park, outlet centre, transport hub, outlet mall, market, placemaking initiative or development reflecting successful transition from traditional retail to alternative, and mixed-use formats.
- The submission can be made by any of the above or on their behalf by centre owners, developers, management companies, town/city centre managers or agencies/consultancies, by the marketing team for a company/group. Joint and collaborative applications are greatly encouraged; however we will need confirmation from all parties before submitting.
- The Awards will be awarded to the retail destination.
- Each entry submitted must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee of £295 + VAT for the first application, and then £195 + VAT for each additional entry.
- The judges reserve the right not to grant an award.
- Revo or the judges will not be responsible for lost or damaged submissions.
- If there are any queries regarding eligibility of an entry, it is advised that the matter be checked at an early stage.
- Award entries will need to book their place at the Awards Dinner.
- Material submitted may be used by Revo for presentation or publicity purposes for the Purple Apples or other relevant events.
- All entries are to be submitted by 5.00 pm on Thursday 21 February 2018.
- Payments by cheques should be sent to Revo, Suite 4, Third Floor, Merlin House, Mossland Road, Hillington Park, Glasgow, G52 4XZ.
- A VAT invoice/receipt will be issued in respect of all submissions. VAT is charged at the rate of 20%.
- Cheques and bank drafts, drawn in pounds sterling on a UK bank, should be made payable to Revo.
- Bank transfers should be made as follows: Revo; Account No. 67410006; NatWest Bank; Sort Code 60-17-21. Please quote your purchase order number if required by your organisation and organisation name.
- To be eligible to win, payment must be received before the Awards Dinner.
- No refunds will be given for applications withdrawn after the deadline date of Thursday 21 February 2018.
- Additional entries can only be submitted, at the reduced rate, from the same applicant.
- The Purple Apple Marketing Committee will be sense checking and filtering the applications. Applications that are put through will be at the discretion of Revo and information provided made by checked.