Re:3 - Revamp, Revitalise, Regenerate.
Energising towns, cities and urban areas – unlocking development and maximising income streams. Discover the power of public and private sector partnerships.
What is Re:3?
Our engagement strategy to foster successful public and private partnership connections and learning. Through events and other engagement tools, we aim to:
- Provide the public sector with the tools on how to invest in retail property assets, manage risk and personal liability, and see a return on their investment.
- Connect Local Authority decision makers with senior retail property professionals and placemakers in the investor, developer and advisory community.
- Showcase local regeneration projects and investment opportunities.
- Provide practical learning on funding models, planning and procurement, investment and partnerships.
- Deliver real-life partnership case studies and bespoke round table discussions.
Get involved in Re:3 at Revo Liverpool 2017
Here's how public sector colleagues can get involved this September*
- Visit our dedicated Re:3 meeting and exhibition hub where Local Authorities can take advantage of simple, free of charge, branded meeting space opportunities.
- Enjoy access to the Revo 2017 seminar programme including focussed debate sessions on the UK political and economic outlook, devolution, investment, transport and infrastructure and communities and placemaking.
- Take part in a private roundtable debate between LA Chief Executives, senior leaders and senior investors and developers (invitation only).
- Use our online connections tool facilitating the pre-arrangement of meetings at Revo Liverpool 2017.
Every penny of every pound we generate is reinvested back into our community.
This means the revenues we generate from our commercial activities, such as events like this, enable us to create products and services that support individuals, companies and the wider sector – for example education and training, research, lobbying, achieving policy change, raising industry standards and improving understanding of our market. Making a real difference to our entire community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7227 3456 for more information.
*Please note, Revo 2017 entry fee still applies – discounted rate of £175 + VAT for local authorities