Revamp. Revitalise. Regenerate.
Reinvigorating towns and cities – unlocking development and maximising funding streams with the private sector. The landscape we work in has changed. Not a cyclical bubble but a structural earthquake.
As more public sector investment is made in retail real estate, the role of local authorities is evolving as critical contributors to the creation and investment in places that support communities to thrive and prosper. Revo Manchester 2018 will bring together public and private sector experts, helping to forge long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships, energising towns, cities and urban areas.
‘Re:3 – Revamp. Revitalise. Regenerate’ is Revo’s engagement strategy to foster successful public and private partnership connections and learning to:
- Provide the public sector with the tools on how to invest in retail property assets, manage risk and personal liability, and see a return on investment.
- Connect Local Authorities with senior retail property professionals and placemakers in the investor, developer and advisory community.
- Provide opportunities to showcase pipeline local regeneration projects seeking development partnerships.
We’ll be showcasing the Re:3 initiative through:
- Discounted public sector rate of only £175.
- A dedicated Local Authority meeting and exhibition hub where the public sector can take advantage of simple, free of charge, branded meeting space opportunities (limited availability).
- Access to the Revo Manchester 2018 seminar programme including a dedicated investment session.
- An opportunity to “pitch” to this influential audience, outlining pipeline local regeneration projects actively seeking development partners.
- Online connections tool facilitating the pre-arrangement of meetings.
Join this influential gathering of senior local authority decision makers, retail property professionals and placemakers from the investor, developer and advisory community.
Don’t miss out on your chance to promote your presence at Revo Manchester 2018 for free. We have a limited number of opportunities available, contact email@example.com for further information.