Expect bold and challenging debate from a programme as diverse as the industry we represent.
The landscape we work in has changed. Not a cyclical bubble but a structural earthquake.
Our industry is changing. The way people shop is changing – no longer just for goods but for experience.
Seismic shifts in the traditional retail landscape is having profound impact on our businesses. The relationship between retail, offices, residential and leisure is evolving. We are re-purposing and transforming spaces and places to deliver formats and experiences that are relevant, vibrant and engaging to our customers and our wider communities.
That means engaging with, and understanding, other parts of the real estate, infrastructure, retail and placemaking sector is critical as we move towards more dynamic, mixed-use destinations.
But what does all this mean for our businesses, and the communities we serve?
Clock up to 19 CPD hours.
Tuesday 18 September
18:00-22:00 – Revo Manchester 2018 Welcome Party
We’re taking over one of the most exciting and current regeneration projects in Manchester. Abandoned train station, Mayfield Depot, is having new life breathed into it by U+I creating an exciting cultural corner of Manchester. Acting as a three-year 'pop up' to kick off the site's regeneration, this is part of a larger 10-year plan to turn Mayfield into a thriving neighbourhood, reinvigorating this forgotten part of the city.
Start Revo Manchester 2018 with attitude. Food, drink, entertainment - and the unrivalled company of 900+ of our industry’s most influential.
Taking place at:
Mayfield Train Station, Fairfield St to Temperance St, Manchester
Just a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly, it’s easy to get to. If exiting the station, walk past the taxi rank, and through the short stay car park, walk straight down the road, past The Star & Garter pub, and it’s a little further down on your right hand side.
Wednesday 19 & Thursday 20 September
- Fake News! Should we believe everything we read about the UK economy?
- Northern Powerhouse: On the eh-up? The real issues affecting the future of our towns and cities.
- Are shops killing the high street? Retail re-imagined; the emergence of dynamic mixed-use destinations.
- Retail therapy. The correlation between place, health and wellbeing
- #futureofretail. Think global. The UK is the world’s most advanced retail and leisure market. Or is it?
- Investment: Follow the money. How do retail property classifications impact investor attitudes and decisions?
- I can’t tech-no satisfaction. Turning today’s customers into tomorrow’s fans.