Revo Liverpool 2019 is the UK’s largest gathering of people and businesses that together create, deliver, operate and occupy great places to live, work, shop, eat and be entertained.
Our industry is changing. The way people shop is changing – no longer just for goods but for experience. An over-supply of retail space has become clear and as an industry we are re-purposing and transforming spaces and places to deliver formats and experiences that are relevant, vibrant and engaging to our customers and our wider communities. And as part of this, we are also transforming our businesses.
That means engaging with, and understanding, other parts of the real estate, infrastructure, retail and placemaking sector is critical as we move towards more dynamic, mixed-use destinations.
Why attend? No other event of its kind in the UK gives you:
- Attendees from over 1000 influential companies.
- An exclusive community of the most senior key decision makers, influencers and experts – as one captive audience.
- Over 500 occupier individuals, representing c.240 different brands, including international brands not yet in the UK.
- A first class insight and debate platform, supporting professional development and learning. Attending this event qualifies you for 19 hours CPD!
- Competitively priced and accessible to our whole community. Tickets from only £395 and occupiers attend for free!
- Lucky enough to be under 30? Then attend for only £99!
- An online meeting tool, assisting the pre planning of meetings and new connections.
- Cost effective ready-built exhibition packages. Prices start from only £4,999. No hammers or nails required!
- Regional location for maximum sociability.
A truly unique opportunity in the UK market.
We don't do it alone.
We continue to build on the successes of previous events and look to ways to deliver future events that are even more relevant, serving the needs of and attracting a greater number and broader spectrum of industry professionals. And we could not do this alone!
We want to say a big thank you to our team of volunteers and supporters who give their time to help us achieve this. We recognise the amount of time and effort it takes to help us shape this event, the success of which allows us to invest in research, education and training, government relations and improving standards for the industry we serve and represent.
Bookings for this event are subject to terms and conditions.