This event attracts diverse sectors including:
• Commercial and residential investment and development
• In and out of town leasing
• Real estate equity analysts
• UK and international retailers, including F&B and leisure operators
• Construction, logistics and infrastructure companies
• Local Authorities and other public sector bodies
• Technology experts - hardware & software companies, data analysts & technology advisors.
All major in and out of town investors/developers attend, including Argent, British Land, C&R, Ellandi, Grosvenor, Hammerson, Hines, Intu, Legal & General, Landsec, Lateral Property Group, M&G, Queensberry, Rivington Land, Shaftesbury, The Crown Estate, The Lotus Group, Urban Splash and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield and their advisors, including CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, GCW, JLL, Knight Frank, Lambert Smith Hampton, Lunson Mitchenall, Milligan, MMX and Nash Bond, TIME Retail Partners and Savills.
This is the most popular event for occupiers in the UK. More than 500 UK and international occupiers attend, representing c.240 brands, spanning international fashion, homewares, F&B and wider leisure (cinemas, gyms, competitive socialising experiences). That’s more than any other event in the UK market and our special occupier programme including designated occupier and leisure exhibition hubs and VIP roundtables bringing together the most senior executives from the UK’s leading retail businesses with the most senior influencers from the UK and International investor market is set to boost numbers further.
Unrivalled peer to peer networking and learning. More senior decision makers attend this event than any other in our sector, including more than 840 senior Directors / Partners and 40 Chairmen / CEOs in 2018.