Our industry is evolving. As we seek to reflect changing consumer behaviour, the experience economy and impact of retail in the digital age, is it time to challenge industry wisdom on the modern commercial lease for retail, hospitality and leisure? Share your thoughts and join our lively discussion.
This seminar will explore:
- Scene setting – changes to commercial leasing over 15 years and a view of the future in 2035
- Occupier expectations – the growth, merits and changing nature of flexible leasing and demand for space
- The case for reform – is it the beginning of the end for Landlord & Tenant Act 1954?
- Alternative models – how does the landlord / tenant relationship blossom in other areas, including examples from outlets, Scotland and continental Europe?
- New ways - All-inclusive leases and/or turnover only leases – are these the preferred options for both landlord and tenant? Can a fair balance of risk and reward be achieved?
- The role of data – could key leasing data placed in the public domain dramatically alter the status quo?
We can guarantee valuable insight and a very lively panel discussion as we explore what’s in store for the future of institutional leasing in the UK.
Revo Members: Free
Not a member? Join today and start saving.
Want more information? Contact at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7227 3594
Attending our events qualifies you for CPD!
Charter House, 13-15 Carteret Street, Westminster, London, SW1H 9DJ