Parsons Green Tube Station Incident.15 September 2017
Counter Terrorism Advice Update
You will be aware of this morning’s terror incident at Parsons Green Tube Station. The national threat level remains at Severe after being heightened to Critical.
We have been liaising with the Counter Terrorism Specialists on your behalf, and their advice follows.
All our communities and partners should remain alert but not alarmed.
Plans for incidents of this type are put into practice. Many of you will have customers or staff who will look to you for guidance.
Our advice to you is:
- Remain alert not alarmed. Clearly brief staff.
- Review your plans.
- Report all suspicious sightings ASAP.
- In an emergency call 999. For the Anti-Terrorist Hotline call 0800 789321. For non emergencies call 101.
Further help can be found from the following Revo Guidance Notes and associated information:
- Guidance note 95: Security threat mitigation response levels
- How to manage a major incident
- ID Verification
- Action Counters Terrorism campaign
- Citizens Aid