Diversity & Inclusivity Conference: Opening Doors.04 April 2018
We would be delighted if you could join the BPF and Revo for half a day of sharing Diversity and Inclusivity best practice, focussing on the workplace and the built environment.
The first panel will focus on the economic, social and business benefits of genuinely diverse organisations, looking at the changes our industry can expect in the future and how companies can address the headwinds that hamper progress. The second session will focus on inclusive placemaking, the communities in which we live and work and how we can create places that are accessible and enjoyed by all.
- Chris Grigg, CEO of British Land
- David Mann, Founder of Freehold and Executive Partner at Tuffin Ferraby Taylor
- Sue Clayton, Executive Director, Capital Markets, CBRE and founding member of REB
- Lynda Shillaw, Divisional CEO of Property, Manchester Airport Group
- Tim Heatley, Co- Founder, Capital & Centric
- Helen Drury, Corporate Responsibility Manager, intu
- Jessica Bowles, Director of Strategy, Bruntwood
- Joanna Rowelle, Director, Arup
Find out more and book your place